Interim Financial Result to be Announced 26 Nov
Pacific Edge would like to announce that half year results for the six months ending 30 September 2020 will be released on Thursday 26 November 2020, prior to 10am.
This will be followed by an Investor and Analyst conference call at 10.30am (NZST). This investor briefing will be available via a webcast (presentation slides and audio only) or ‘audio only’ service. Please follow the instructions outlined below to access the event.
To join the investor briefing online, please register below to attend the presentation from your laptop, tablet or mobile device. Audio will stream through your selected device, so be sure to have headphones or your volume turned up. If you have technical difficulties, please click the “Listen by Phone” button on the webcast player and dial the number provided. A full replay of the presentation will be available at the same link shortly after the conclusion of the live presentation.
Audio only – Participant Access Instructions
For the ‘audio only’ option, you can access the investor briefing from your phone. Please join the briefing 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. Please provide your details when prompted and the event passcode: 703463.
- New Zealand, toll free: 0800 423 972
- New Zealand, Auckland: +64 (0)9 9133 624
- Australia, toll free: 1800 590 693
- Australia, Brisbane: +61 (0)7 3105 0937
- Australia, Melbourne: +61 (0)3 8317 0929
- Australia, Sydney: +61 (0)2 9193 3719
- USA/ Canada: 866-519-2796
- USA, Los Angeles: +1 323-794-2095
- Singapore, toll free: 800 186 5106
- Singapore, local: +65 6320 9041
- Hong Kong, toll free: 800 961 113
- Hong Kong, local: +852 3008 1533
Questions can be submitted online in writing via the Webcast platform or verbally via the audio call system when prompted.
The webcast will be available at the above link for 12 months following the event.
Media are invited to contact the company directly for an interview with management.
If you have any queries regarding the results announcement or the conference call, please contact Stacey Stanley on 03 479 5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.