Want to make a difference? Looking for a fast paced company that is poised for growth? Join the team at Pacific Edge
We are looking for intelligent, hard working, people who share our values:
- An unending quest for knowledge
- Dedication to making a meaningful difference in patient outcomes
- A commitment to service excellence
- Integrity in business
If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact us with your CV and a covering letter indicating the position that interests you.
Job Opportunities in NZ
Pacific Edge is looking to appoint four interns!
We currently have four key projects for which we will appoint the best qualified Intern to work alongside the team to provide essential support.
- Internship 1: Cellular fraction analysis
- Internship 2: Droplet digital PCR
- Internship 3: Single Cell
- Internship 4: Clinical Trial
Why join us?
- We are an organisation that is changing the lives of people all around the world.
- You will get a unique opportunity to work with a team of experts who will share their expertise with you.
- You will gain valuable exposure and real-life experiences which will assist in your future career.
- Be studying, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or postgraduate degree or qualification at NZQA level 7-10.
- If study has been completed, the closing date of your final semester should be less than 6 months ago.
- Be studying science, technology, engineering, design or business at a New Zealand tertiary education institute.
- Be legally permitted to work in New Zealand. Not have been previously employed at the business unless part-time or temporary.
- Have not undertaken more than two Experience Grant internships with the same business.
Email your CV and cover letter by 30 September 2019 to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be appointed by 15 October 2019 with work commencing in November/December 2019.
You'll be expected to work for 10 weeks or 400 hrs whichever comes first.
You can also visit the Pacific Edge booth at CHIASMA Dunedin’s Synapse event on 24 July at the Otago Business School Main Atrium from 6:30 - 8:30pm. This in an opportunity for you to meet the team and find out more about the exciting projects you could be working on.
All other NZ recruitment enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities in USA
We currently have no open positions.
Pacific Edge does not solicit employment through online job boards or similar sites.
All USA recruitment enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
Keep up to date with our press releases and company updates through our news feed and events calendar