Pacific Edge has its leading product in the marketplace, Cxbladder, and several products in late stage development
Cxcolorectal is a prognostic gene signature for patients diagnosed with stage II or stage III colorectal cancer. The test predicts the aggressiveness of the tumour, allowing physicians to make the best decision regarding treatment for the patient.
The gene signature passed a clinical study in Europe and Pacific Edge is currently refining Cxcolorectal to reduce cost and increase ease of delivery of the service. Cxcolorectal (Prognosis Gen I) has completed clinical trials and is preparing for commercial launch.
Clinical and User Trials
- Cxbladder Resolve: This product is designed to identify patients likely to have high grade or late stage bladder cancer, and provide increased clinical resolution. Bladder cancer is highly treatable, especially if identified early. This makes timely diagnosis and earlier intervention, particularly for aggressive or advanced-stage tumours, a key element in the clinical process to improving patient outcomes.
- Cxcolorectal (prognosis Gen II): A future Cxcolorectal product using readily available tissue samples.
- Gastric cancer (diagnosis): This product is in pre-clinical trials.
- Gastric cancer (triage): The two-biomarker immunoassay for delivery at point of care is currently in development.
- Melanoma (prognosis): Pacific Edge, in collaboration with the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, has identified and validated a prognostic gene signature for the identification of aggressive stage II melanoma. The signature is in pre-clinical trials.
- Endometrial (detection): In development.
Pacific Edge has an internationally renowned team of scientific and clinical advisors.
Keep up to date with our press releases and company updates through our news feed and events calendar